Thursday, February 3, 2011


 I ws born in 4/1/94. I am the only child 4 my parents. As my mom said 2 me I had studied 3 times in nursery bcz my  mom wants 2 school 4 teaching.my dad was aofficer in defence of india. My mom name is anice & dads name is joseph. I love both of them equally. For 5 years I was I kerala and afterwards Iwe moved 2 wher e my father worked ie, delhi.we lived their for 3 months  because my father met with an accident and passed away from me………..i still remember that n8 when my dad kissed thourgh windows..&..and gone to the office..on the nxt day morning one of my fathers friends wife I don’t knw wats hr name is…she came to our quarters..early in the morning and speaked to my mom softly…we didn’t understood what the matter was…bt I understood something had gone wrong when I saw the tears falling from my mom………..
To be continued……………..

No comments:

Post a Comment