Friday, February 4, 2011

hmm...ma life as a school leader


The year 2009 was very much important 2 me as a student…& as a  teenager
It was the 1st in our school 2 conduct a parliamentary election….it was the idea proposed by my favour8 techer …mrs.raji….i stood as a election candidate with less hope & 4 fun….my opponents were DONALD  ,AHKIL AUGUSTINE<<LEO<ASHFAKH & TOMIN Jose <2010 P.H.P.S.S school leader>….and as the campaigning days go on… I take the election as a challenge one side tomin who is the son of our beloved teacher sheela…& the other side my classmates ashfakh & leo …. I campaigned very well but with a fear I had a gr8 support by my gang & my friend reyna< I WILL EXPLAIN ABOUT them LATER>…and at last the day dead day came….the POLLING DAY….the polling started by the same time tension also increased in my mind…..i was in the tip of unconsciousness….and the election commissioner of our school called all the election candidates 4 VOTE counting…we were asked 2 sit in front of them and they started 2 count the vote…REALLY IT WAS LIKE MY EACH BREATH WERE COUNTED…1st thy called tomin,,& jostna,,,,I thought everything is gone but after few mts my name was called out…..i was relaxed…and  at last the result came …………….yes, of course I failed all the rest….ie, I won the election….as the school leader of P.H.P.S.S  4 the year 2009….i thank all my frnds who voted me….
Mr. shaji was my class teacher of class 9th he was an superb man u know…we loved him a lot…

No comments:

Post a Comment