Friday, February 4, 2011

ma frndshp nd 1st crush


Hmm… R u guyzz getting bored in my writings…so plzz comment on my writings guyzz….
And in 1st STD I got new companion..He is kiran…he is not @ present in my school…till …5th STD he was with me we were inseparable….he was good in sports and R8 now too. I meet him in church nowadays….in %TH STD my best friend was joyeal & Edwin baby…I was happy with them..one of my most unforgettable experience happened during this period…ie, I made a injury  in shens head…but really nothing happened 2 me….he was angry and pushed me off and pushed him back and it GIFTED him a injury in his fore head…and it was my fate that the principal had just taken the charge our school…and it was the 1st issue that he want 2 handle on his 1st day……….that year was also had an other specialty ie, that was the year when I felt….CRUSHwith a beautiful gal in my class……but I never expressed my crush 2 her because I was afraid………..
And after  2yers year I had a new best friend ie,akhil Augustine he was a newcomer we were bestfriends only just 4 a year……..IF U GUYZZ ASK ME Y I LEAVED JOYAL & EDWIN  BABYthere is no reason because they R still my bestfriends….
My CRUSH 2wards her continued till 8th STD…because she came 2 know about my CRUSH 2wards her…&…she complained 2 my class teacher…and teacher scolded me….and I I start 2 get her due 2 the preaasure of teacher % my parents……till 8thSTD I was a sweet gud boy in the eyes of teachers….
 In class 8TH I ha an another CRUSH with a new GAL ….and it  ended  after 1 year REALLY i WAS A ROMEO IN SILENCE<<<<>>>>>
………..
………………
……………….
………………till 2 now …………..ha-ha………….

1 comment:

  1. ninte love vishosikkan kollathilla...... ooro varshavum oronna.......... ippol aaranavoo.....

    ReplyDelete