Friday, February 4, 2011

FORMATION of GANG>>>>>


When I was in 8TH STD
I had a a friend named Sharon @present we R ! gang..during tat time he alwazz irritated me & I hated him…but gradually I liked him..On those dayzz 2 make him angry  I told him tat am attracted 2wrdzz hiz sister SHILPA..i thought he would get HOT…but my dreamzz were upside down..he repliead Is it like tat ? let me ask 2 her whether she likezz me..i was wondered like anythg…And after a few dayzz he was absent & his sister was present @ school..one day she came 2me & asked hether am a fan of aishwarya rai..i said S am a gr8 fan of her . Xt she asked whether I hve her piczz& clipzz..i replied NO<even though am a fan of ASH..i never used 2 store her piczz /clipzz> with her talking I smelled something wrong..& I doubted whether Sharon had said it… I was really kidding…gosh! In reality he said 2 his sister tat am attracted 2wardzz @2 her & she came 2 enquire about tat…….
Nxt day Sharon came 2 the class..@ 1ST we quarreled % after  a few times I saw something special in him… which cannot be Xpressed through wordzzzz…

In  class 8TH my class teacher was deepthi…..on the 1ST day mam shuffled our seatzzz …& I was asked 2 sat with Divine who was a newcomer  from  class 8TH B…
Wen he was in  B division ..i belived tat he was too naughty &cannot be my friend & he thought ..i was so seriousss…& rude..both of us never talked when we R in other divisionzzz…
And when deepthi mam asked me 2 sat with him…really I was sad & when I sat with him my tears changed into pearls of happiness…gradually I felt he could be adjusted with me…& there after we became one SOUL………….
And nxt is AKHIL….the man in silence…, we were frndzzz wen we were in smaller classes & I losted his company wen we became BIG
  Sharon had developed a new…gud company..with him  along with us…during those dayzz I quarreled  with him 4 sharing our matters ie,< me ,Divine, Sharon>
With Akhil…but those quarellzz nvr created any crackzzz in our GR8 wall of FRIENDSHIP………
And one day Sharon said akhil wishezzzz 2 join in our gang ....1ST I did not agreed…and then we planned 2 join him in our gang with certain conditionsss…but after being with him …my mind changed ….and we all became inseparable …and we breaked all the rulezzz b/w us & come under in  1 umbrella ….
AND WE BECAME …ONE BLOOB>>>ONE SOUL >>>>ONE BODY>>>>ONE MISSION>>>>&<<<<<<ie>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<DAMS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

D     4 Divine
A      4    Akhil
M    4 Manish
S     4 Sharon
 Dams slogan…..
We ride 2gther…
We live 2gther…..
We die 2gther….
DAMS all over the life….

What we R in D/F circumstances of life….????
Wen we R Hot…we R….MADS
Wen we R …Cool …we R …DAMS
****************                          DAMS have a good rating in 5 TOP RATED CBSE SCHOOLS OF KERALA…*******************
1.       Pallotti hills @ Calicut
2.       Daffodils @ Calicut
3.       Gokulum public school @ kannur
4.       Green hills @ vaynad
5.       Alphonsa @ Calicut
I belive tat we will be alwazzz 2ther 4 all our upss & downsss….
But we also remembers…
MAN PERPOSES GOD DISPOSES
But DAMS hopes 4 the best
……………………………………….

1 comment:

  1. hey one doubt..........aftr 10th u 4 will be in one school or in diffrent.....

    ReplyDelete