Friday, February 4, 2011


……………..hmm….gud evening guys’…
Hmmm……….
And we went  2 the hospital where my dad’s body was kept I have a little idea on that situation…and on the same day my mom’s  sister who was residing in Delhi came 2 console my mom…we came 2 Kerala on the same day by flight arranged by military officials….we came by air India 2 Calicut airport….i still remember my 1st expernice in flight …it was cool …and cold hearted …I was wondering how my mom reacted with all the situation…I think she was ready 2 face the next world….we reached in Calicut by eve..I don’t know the date exactly…..my elder brother who was in my hometown hugged me like anything but I never knewed exactly what was happening around meee……..we reached the home …and o n the same day we had done the funeral of my dad’s body…how quick r8…but I really feel the pain r8 now while am texting this……………………..
For 2 days my home was crowded with relatives…and I was free like a bird which is flying in the sky….
After few days m mom competed with the situation she started 2 go back 2 school with the same spirit but with  a iron mind….and my mom admitted me in pallotti hill senior secondary school….in 1st STD..my best friend that time was Sharon …at present he is doing his higher education in omassery .and  r8 now u guys’ may think how am still in 10th r8…..???? I will explain it by the way …here is the answer …when I was in 1st STD I gone back 2 Delhi once again and spented my rest life their…and came back after a long time…during that time I had visit every nook &
corner of the  city…..without my DAD….after my came back I had written y final terminal examination…without studying anything with a blank mind….and I failed in the examination…due 2 my absence & failure I was asked 2 sit in the same class ie, 1st STD….but am not worried about because it make me understand what is life…as a student….
Hmmm…. Am singing out because tomorrow  I have 2 face my science practical examination …take care…gud n8
This is Manish …bye….hmmm,,,,sweet dreamzzzzzzzz…..
To be continued …stay tuned 4 2mrw

No comments:

Post a Comment